Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikie w Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Set up XP to send attchments
    Can someone tell me how to go about setting my XP so I can send attachments . I have comcast . I had it set up before everything was wiped off by a family member . I have Windows ,Execl 2000 . Hotmail and Yahoo email . Thank you for any help .
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 10:04 AM

XP is an operating system, not an email program.

Yahoo Mail and Hotmail are usually accessed right in your web browser, so an "email program" isn't even really required. You can attach files to email you're writing on the web pretty easily.

Hotmail - How to Send a File Attachment with Windows Live Hotmail - About Email

Yahoo - How to Send an Attachment with Yahoo! Mail - About Email

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Send songs [ 3 Answers ]

How do I send a song from my computer to another computer?:)

Should I send something! [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to send someone flowers to say sorry to them, Does it seem weird to send flowers to a guy.We had a silly misunderstanding which was all my fault. So what do you think.

Unable to send fax from new PC [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new PC where there is no port to connect the telephone line. As such, I am unable to send fax from this new PC. What should I do?

How do you send songs [ 2 Answers ]

I have msn how do I send songs? And for the windos media player I have an iPod how do I get my songs from I pod to that?:D :cool: help!

Stuff others send me [ 1 Answers ]

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and...

View more questions Search