Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlmphs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 11:45 AM
    How can I get the Turbotax Upgrades to Install?
    I have Turbotax 2004 installed in my computer and I need to refile my 2004 taxes. I can't get the updates to install, even though it says that I have successfully downloaded them from the Turbotax web site. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 12:27 PM
    This is a tax forum, not a software or tech forum.

Have you tried calling TurboTax tech support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP dv9500t upgrades [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was hoping for some purchasing advice. After much research, I have decided to get my son a HP dv9500t for college. He will be an engineering student. I would like to know which upgrades are actually worth the extra money. I know the upgrades are good ones, but by the time I add them all...

I need help with upgrades on my tippmann 98c [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tippmann 98 custom with rt and cyclone feed system and every time I go out and play with it it chops balls and than I have to open the feeder up and get them out.what can I do to make it not chop balls? And what would be good upgrades for my tippmann 98 I already have a barrel,rt,and feed...

Outlook Upgrades [ 1 Answers ]

If I uninstall Microsoft Office 2003 Professional, will all of the Outlook personal folders be deleted? I also have Outlook 2002 installed, but the address book can't be accessed. It turns out that the 2003 disk had been used to it's maximum and so it cannot be activated anymore. What can be...

Breaker Upgrades [ 1 Answers ]

I have 15 amp breakers for some lights and recepticles throughout my home and we continually overload the breakers when using hair dryers, heaters, etc. Can I upgrade these breakers to 20 or 30 amp versions without any consequences? I want to reduce the number or tripped breakers, but I don't...

View more questions Search