Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lumi57 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Computer would be not turnning on
    1. My computer won t turn on, cannot restart it.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 31, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Could you please provide more information

Like what was the last thing you did with it
    Have you had any power cuts or surges recently?
    lumi57 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tf7426
    could you please provide more information

like what was the last thing you did with it
    have you had any power cuts or surges recently?
    Hy! And thenks. I am from Romania and my enghish is not good. But I try to tell you something. I work in research and developpement . My computer is not at home. Friday when I go to home this function normaly. I don't know what is happened. Normaly nobody but me have access at this computer, but manny time espacially in weekend, someone try to access this. I see that in event viewier-sistem, in computer management.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Apr 2, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Oooh you mean it won't turn off?
    Have you checked in taskmanager to see if there's anything that shouldn't be running?
    Could be a virus so try a virus scan.. download free version of AVG

If nothing comes up you might as well try just holding down the power button for 5 seconds and turning it back on
    elfkar Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Sounds like a power issue. Is the computer getting power? If not check the outket where it is plugged into to see if the out let has power. Check the circuit breakers to se if one has tripped. Also check to make sure the cord on the computer is in all the way could have come loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer speakers don't work even when not hooked to a computer! [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older set of Boston Acoustics speakers. There are two speakers and a sub. The power goes into the sub and there is a control out that goes to one speaker and then from that speaker to the other one. On the back of the sub there is a power in, control out, digital in, and analog in, if...

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search