Ask
    kumar2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 04:50 AM
    Email name
    How to select a good mail id?:) :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2008, 04:55 AM
    It's a very personal choice. You either go for your name (email address to be used for job applications and friends) or create something that doesn't give away your identity (e.g. Flower987).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email [ 3 Answers ]

Sunday Morning: A user leaves a voicemail at 08:00. At 10:00 they email the Helpdesk and complain that the voicemail has not been addressed. The voicemail system will be unavailable, due to scheduled maintenance, from 08:00 - 12:00. You attempt to call the user, but they are working from home (we...

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Should I email him? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok long story short. My mom was friends with a woman who has a son the same age as me. So they tried to fix us up. His mom came to my house with him. We had a nice conversation and I was very attracted to him. He also found me attractive I later found out. His mom told my mom that he went back to...

Who is going into my email [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anyway to tell who is going into my Yahoo email. I go to check my email and the password is changed so then I have to go into the Forgotten password and change the password all over again.

View more questions Search