Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rontoda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 12:57 PM
    How do I create a file to send as an attachment to my e-mail on Outlook Express 6? I cannot find someone who will help me. E-mail me at [email protected].
    claudio1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Use any program and save in desktop .when you want to send the file press browser and click on that file .
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2006, 09:31 PM
    You create a file in one of your programs. It can be a word created in MS Word or it can be a picture that you have taken, or any file in your computer. All you have to know is the name of the file and how to find it. Then as you are composing an E-mail click on the paperclip up in the tool bar, it will allow you to browse your files, when you find the file you want click it and then OK it. It will attach itself to your e-mail.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2006, 05:01 AM
    Hi, rontoda,
    When you say you can't find anyone who will help you, do you mean you can't find someone who will email you at the address you gave?
    If so, then the answer to that one is simple; many don't really have the time to email personally to those asking questions. The questions are normally answered here at this site. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running XP on my home computer. Since one of my sons "tweaked something" I can see messages (properties show full message is there) in the in box but the preview pane is empty. Similarly if you open the message the main message box is empty. If you print the e mail it shows attachments present...

.jpeg photo attachments in Outlook Express [ 4 Answers ]

How do you stop .jpeg photo attachments from appearing in the body of the text?? These are very annoying, take up a lot of space. They also appear in the body of the email that the recipient gets.

Outlook Express attachments [ 2 Answers ]

When I receive photo attachments (jpg files) in Outlook Express the photo appears in the body of the message but the attachment is removed by OE with the message "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachements in your mail(then lists the attachment file names)" Is this a security...

Opening e.mail attachments using outlook express [ 3 Answers ]

I am running Oulook Express with Home Windows XP I find that I am unable to open some if not all of received message attachments. A warning notice appears to tell me that they may be unsafe. Someone kindly suggested that by selecting FORWARD in the toolbar this problem is overcome. Sadly...

Outlook Express attachments [ 3 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP Home and Outlook Express 6.0. I cannot open the attachments that come with my E-Mail. How do I open these attachments. Thank you Fred  NJ USA.

View more questions Search