Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Show Hidden Files Not Working
    I think there is a virus going around, where when your PC is infected you can't select the "show hidden files option". I have an updated avast antivirus but failed to detect. Does anyone know anything about this virus?
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Nov 21, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by benn11
    I think there is a virus going around, where when your PC is infected you can't select the "show hidden files option". I have an updated avast antivirus but failed to detect. Does anyone know anything about this virus?
    Hello Benn11

Could you please run steps 3 and 4 and let us know what they find

3. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot
    Security News from the net: Spybot search and destroy spyware and popups

And superantispyware
    Security News from the net: SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition (free version)
    To get rid of the nasties

4. Run a free online virus scan to be sure you computer is virus and spyware free.
    Security News from the net: Online virus scan

Cheers
    Paul

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Show .jpeg files on CD on my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a CD full of .jpeg files (photos) that I would like to display on my TV. I tried showing them on my DVD player but the files were too large and it displayed pictures painfully slow. Is there a reliable device that can use to show my photos on the TV? (they are no longer in the...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Files won't show (html) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post... I am having trouble with my website, I can't seem to get all of the html files on my website to show, my website is at http://www.mytag.co.uk the index.html file shows and the download link works (also the file links work but none of the other links work. I have...

View more questions Search