Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Surgical abortion ! When can I be back to Normal ?
    I had a surgical abortion (Vaccum suction).I Am 24 and I need to know when can I be back to normal.To doctor has asked me to take rest for 6 weeks... and no sex for 6 weeks.BUT when do you think I can get back to normal activities like Gym? Is it safe to go to Gym?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 04:09 PM
    The doctor said you're suppposed to rest for six weeks. That sounds like no gym for six weeks.

Get well fast!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get tanned skin back to normal color. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I found this site on a search I was doing on skin lightening/ whitening. I have read some of the posts and some of them have been very informative. I am a 24 year old female of hispanic origin. My skin tone, you could say, would be classified as an olive skin tone. However,...

How do you make knees/elbows go back to normal skin color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I would love to have an answer as soon as possible. My brithday is next Friday and I wanted to wear a dress but I can't because of this problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this!:D

Removal of surgical scarring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large surgical scar that begins where my left ear connects to the left side of my head, and in a wandering line, roughly follows my hairline to the same point on the right side of my head. I have been thinking of talking to a plastic surgeon about whether the scar could be diminished, but...

Surgical treatment for depression [ 7 Answers ]

This isn't a question; I just wanted to share with all of you this new experimental treatment for depression that is currently under study here in Canada: CTV.ca | Lighting the Darkness So far it has been quite successful in helping those with severe chronic depression. It strengthens my...

View more questions Search