Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellecobbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 05:35 PM
    How much is a silver certificate dollar bill worth?
    Just a quick question.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 06:15 PM
    Hi, michellecobbs!

That would depend on a number of things. If you're asking about a particular one, would you please provide the Denomination, Year and Series Letter - If there is a letter, Signatures on the bottom of it, Colors of the Seal and Serial Number and the graded condition of it, if you know what it is.

Since you've mentioned dollar in the title of your post, do you mean $1.00, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell a silver certificate dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

How to tell a silver certificate dollar bill.What do I need to look for?

Silver Certificate Five Dollar Bill Value [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 silver certificate 5 dollar bills from 1953 that are in cronologic order.They are obviously uncirculated.There is no star,or letters after the date or certificate number. The signitures are preist and humphrey.All 4 appear to have been printed sightly off center (to the right) as one...

Us dollar bill silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell how much is the 1957 us dollar bill silver certificate worth?

1957B series silver certificate one dollar bill and a 1905 us penny what's it worth? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a one dollar silver certificate bill. 1957b series three folds no stains good conditions and just wondering if it had any more of value? Also I have a U.S one cent from 1905 very rare looking in great condition does it have any value?

View more questions Search