Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evanross1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 08:53 AM
    1957 a silver certificate 5 dollar bill
    I know some one who has a 1957 A silver certificate with a blue stamp 5 dollar bill how much is it worth? Its in good condition
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 23, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Hi, evanross1!

What grading scale did you use to arrive at the graded condition of it, please?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 08:19 PM

EVANROSS1-You posted a 1957A,$5.00 SILVER CERTIFICATE note::
    Please recheck the series date and letter,reason -the last silver certificate printed was the
    1953B-$5.00 note ;;SO please check the date sand letter sagain, ALSO GIVE ME THE TYPE OF NOTE AND THE SIGNATURES{{ THANKS AND have a great day and a better tomorrow ;.;GOD BLESS ::F.B.E. WAITING YOUR REPLY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a one dollar silver certificate 1957 in great condition. What's the value? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a one dollar silver certificate, the stamp is blue and it is in good condition. I'm wondering the value?

1957 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any value to a Blue Ink 1957 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill signed by Robert B. Anderson. The series of numbers that are listed on it start with the Letter L

1957 silver certificate dollar bill [ 3 Answers ]

I have a1957 B silver certificate with a star signed Dillon blue seal a littie wrinkeld also 1922 silver dollor

Us dollar bill silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell how much is the 1957 us dollar bill silver certificate worth?

View more questions Search