Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Identify Coin
    Hi there,

I have a coin, and I want to know what it is. I will describe it. It's a quarter sized coin with chinese writing on one side and what looks like wheat and some more chinese writing on the other side. It's got a round hole in the center. I bold that because I have tried to research this coin, and the closest match I could find had a square hole in the center.

It would be SO helpful if you could include a photo reference.

Thanks in advance!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Hi, Momma!

Gosh, I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question while it was in Other Money & Services! So, I moved it to this forum topic area in the hope that it will be noticed more and addressed by those who are best able to answer it.

I'll also do some research about what you're asking.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old coin? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey folks, Was Spring cleaning our house and pulled this out of an old dusty crawl space in our attic. Assuming it was left behind with some of the other junk we found up there. I've never seen anything like it before and I'm not really sure what it is aside from being a quarter. At...

Old coin [ 3 Answers ]

How much would an 1899 quarter be worth?

I found a coin and I'm trying to identify it? [ 6 Answers ]

I found what appears to be an old Greek/Roman coin in my yard and I'm trying to identify it. It had what appears to be a greek roman man facing the right on the front, it is large like a silver dollar, it appears to be silver and very light in weight. It has wording on the front all the way around...

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

would like to know approx value of a 1967 $20 canadian gold coin in almost mint condition

View more questions Search