Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncchick_18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 07:59 AM
    MY LOVE: help me
    My boyfriend is a drug dealer, I love him to death and would do anything for him but everyone thinks he's a bad influence, I've know him just about all my life but sometimes I don't feel like he cares about me, we spend little time together but it's still making me happy to be with him a short time rather than no time, what should I do??
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Mar 29, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Sorry to be brutal but... you need to distance yourself from this guy.

a) he's a drug dealer-this is illegal, dangerous and whether you like it or not, you may well get dragged into his business

b) everyone thinks he's a bad influence because he probably is, he's letting you see that breaking the law & running the risk of going to jail is acceptable... it is not!

c) you feel he's doesn't care about you? He possible doesn't

d) you don't say if he's a user as well as a dealer? If he is then is a BAD situation to subject yourself to... who knows what he may do when he needs a fix?

Get out. Find a new boyfriend. Live for yourself. Don't delay!

Moomin
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I don't believe this is true love. You should love him for his personality. And If he has a bad personality and is mean I'd say leave him. Do you really want someone in your house selling drugs.

Kriscool
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Sorry, he is in love with his business,

If he loved you, you would be spending time together.

What you look forward to is he or both of you being in jail, and you visiting him on visitation days, taking over time the couple kids you both end up with to see their dad after he is in and out of jail a dozen times.

He can not respect you, since drug dealers don't respect thierself.

He is trouble and everyone telling you is right, you just don't want to admit it, and move on for some reason I don't understand
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 11:59 AM
    You say you love him to death. Well, that may well be the outcome here - your death. Have you honestly thought of that? What is he makes a deal and it goes sour? You know by now that there is always a retribution to pay for such a deal and everyone in the path pays. That is no lie.

If you do not value your own life anymore than that, then you keep walking down the road with this guy. Does not take a genus to write the ending.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Does he like me or not? Should I be in love with him. [ 7 Answers ]

Me and cody have known each other for sometime now, but we have only been friends nothing more at least I thought. A couple of weeks ago we were talking about relationships and I asked him who he liked and he said you know her. Then after that we kept on talking and he gave me a note that he had...

Why does he come by to see me does he love me? [ 4 Answers ]

It all started in my senior year of high school. I had moved from my old high school in and transferred somewhere elese. I meet my ex at this new school my senior year. And we get together and then things began to change after a couple of months being with him I start to accuse of him of things...

View more questions Search