Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lily96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 08:23 AM
    What can be done after so much has happened with us?
    Moved to its own thread/edited

Hey,

I cheated on my boyfriend but I would not exactly call it cheating because I was threatened to do all that. I know it sounds stupid but before we were dating I sexted with this one guy who threatened me later when I was in a relationship with my boyfriend to sext with him or else he would show the previous sexts to everyone. He said that everything will be fine if I did that and for a while it did after which my boyfriend found out about it.

We broke up after that but then after a few days my boyfriend texted me that he missed me and that he forgives me and then we got back together. After a few days again I broke up with him because I thought he was taking revenge and I thought he was meeting this other girl and I broke up but he wasn’t cheating on me and he was trying to set up his friend.

After all that has happened he told me he misses me and loves me and will never let anything happen to me but he doesn’t want to get back with me and he constantly stares even though he knows I am staring at him. I just want to know if he has feelings for me.

Can you please help me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Let the hurt, pains and dissapointments settle down, and then see what happens. Forcing things while the wounds are fresh is a disaster. The trust has been broken badly.

Maybe this can't be fixed later, and it sure as heck can't be fixed now!

How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I'm being blackmailed [ 7 Answers ]

I'm pregnant, so a painter from the US offered to pay me to pose nude for a painting, but since I'm not from the US it was to be done on skype. I posed as agreed, and then they refused to pay me, and threatened to spread a video they recorded of me posing nude to all my Facebook contacts unless I...

Being blackmailed into sexual favours [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 37 yr old man and my blackmailer has been bullying me and abusing me for almost 10 years now. I met my partner over 12 years ago and today we live together and share an amazing life. However I made the stupid horrendous mistake of getting drunk one night and sleeping with a much older guy....

Mate being emotionally blackmailed into marrying someone... HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm not quite sure where to start and what to say because we're all in a state of shock, I have seen that somebody else has asked a similar question 2 years ago and would be good if that person would let us know what happened.. Anyways my mate who is 31 and still living with her Mum she has...

I'm being blackmailed to do unnapropriate things. [ 12 Answers ]

I did a very stupid thing a few months ago. I let an internet pervert get to me :/. He said he would block my account & hack into my computer if I didn't strip on webcam so being shocked & scared I did as he said. Then he wouldn't leave me alone after that :( he kept asking all the time threatening...

Friend has emotionally blackmailed me for money [ 3 Answers ]

I came into contact with an ex partner whom I dated many years ago. We have been speaking for almost 3 months and during that time he has pressured me into taking pity on him, telling me he can't afford to eat, pay rent on his shop etc. He is quite aware that I have recently come out of a ten and...

View more questions Search