Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karla Sue Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Gold 1913 Liberty Going
    My Mother in law passed away and I found this coin in her things. It is Gold and has 1913 On the Front with a Lady Liberty Head on front, then on back it says United States of America Cents and in the middle of the coin it has a big V and to right it says Copy. What is this?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

KARLA SUE- this is a{ COPY] and not a real coin, it has { NO } monetary value at all except for the cost of the coin. There are some co. that mint replicates of different coins; they are stamped as a replica or copy ,as per the law; they are like a soverineer ;; Have a great day and if I can help more ,just holler ::GOD BLESS F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag washer 1913 in my basement and I want it out [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Maytag washing machine mfg. around 1913. It was in my basement when I Bought the house and it must weigh 300 lbs. - maybe a little less. Is there any way to Get it out of the basement because even if it could be lifted, it wouldn't fit on the stairs And at the top of the stairs...

2004 Jeep Liberty [ 2 Answers ]

The heat will not come through the ducts until the engine revs above idle only cold air. I noticed the coolant was low so I filled to the line and it worked the heat comes on during idle. After 3 days it stops working during idle and I noticed the coolant level was low again. I see no white smoke...

Gaf-Elk StormGuard,Liberty Under roof [ 1 Answers ]

Holy confusion. A couple years ago I used Liberty Self Adhesive Membrane under my tile roof. It doesn't leak, the I got confused because I saw storm guard at Home Depot. So I called Gaf-Elf (the manufacturer) the lady on the phone said, I should not have used Liberty under anything it's for...

View more questions Search