Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    islam787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 05:07 PM
    Choosing Between Two Guys
    All right, so I've been secretly dating a guy (person A), for a couple of months now and he is a really great, caring, and an honest person. But he has a friend (person B), whom I have been interested in, on and off, before I started dating A. I know that B was already interested in me, and when he heard that A was interested in me, he stopped calling and messaging me. I'm assuming this is because he didn't want to get in between me and his friend.
    The problem is, that A and I are secretly in a relationship and only 2 people know about it accurately. Everyone else is pretty much assuming that we have something going on (including person B).
    Between the past couple of months, my feelings for B slowly vanished, yet yesterday, when B asked me if there was something going with me and A, I said no, making it clear that I am still available. Then he asked if I would spend time with him the next day.
    I spent time with B today, and I realized I still have feelings for him and if I were to choose one person over the other, it would make me regret and/or wonder what could have happened. Person B is also a wonderful person and I love to spend time with him.

How do I solve this problem if I still have feelings for both guys?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by islam787 View Post
    How do I solve this problem if I still have feelings for both guys?
    Quit being selfish and using both of them, letting both go so they can find someone who trully appreciates them for them without all the added drama.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Aug 25, 2009, 05:15 PM

You shouldn't be with either of them because you can't make up your mind.

Leave them alone and be by yourself for a while, at least until you can find ONE person you want to be with
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Aug 25, 2009, 07:29 PM

OP,

Here is the deal, I take person A, you take person B. :D
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2009, 09:59 PM
    I don't get it... why are you secretly in a relationship with A and if your feelings for B had vanished then why did you spend the day with him?

I'd suggest you're not ready to make a commitment to either of them - why don't you just see them as friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Name choosing [ 3 Answers ]

I need boys names and girls that would suit a last name Wilkie

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Choosing parents [ 2 Answers ]

How old do you have to be to choose what parent you live with

Choosing usa universities [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir Please suggest me a university in the united states of america .I want to do phd in organic chemistry .I have planned to take GRE TOEFL . My academic percentage is 80% Please reply

View more questions Search