Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwp4me Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 09:18 PM
    WWII era movie
    There is a movie I saw as a kid, I believe it was set in the WWII era, and the only scene I remember was a girl going out and her little brother drew a line up the back of her leg to make it look like she was wearing nylons. What movie is this? It's driving me crazy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 09:28 PM

Hope and Glory (1987)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie about a WWII British nurse who marries her patient [ 1 Answers ]

A movie from the '70s or '80s about a British nurse who takes care of a US soldier during WWII -- can't remember the name, but it's a two-word Latin phrase, I think. I was sure it was with Ben Gazzara and Deborah Kerr, but I searched both their filmography and couldn't find it. He becomes a...

WWII currency [ 3 Answers ]

I have several bills that are in pristiine condition from overseas from WWII. Are they of any value?

The Holocaust in WWII [ 2 Answers ]

What was the holocaust? Why were there concentration camps? Why did Hitler hate jewish people? How did the holocause begin? Please respond to [email protected]

WWII Jacket [ 4 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandfather's WWII army jacket and I have no idea what one of the arm patches is for. On the left sleeve there is a patch for the 1st Calvary Division. The one I am questioning is on the right sleeve. Stitched on the patch is the word "STABUENO" and the image is blue, white,...

WWII started [ 1 Answers ]

When EXACTLY did world war 2 start and finish?

View more questions Search