Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmdboy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Man listen I'm a dude but I got questions.how do you know if your girl is pregnant?
    Man I need sum help I think my girl pregnant man I only 16 I don't even know if I'm ready my girl she been eating a lot... she been throwing up her stomach been hurting do that mean she pregnant... can pre get a girl pregnant? Man I really don't know what to do and I'm going to have no choice but to take care of it but I got a life to live I'm still in school man can you peoplw give me sum advise... please
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 06:39 PM

Get her to take a pregnancy test. You can buy a home test kit from the store for around $10. Or go to planned parenthood or somewhere that offers free testing.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 06:50 PM

Yes, she could be pregnant and withdrawal is the worst form of birth control (not counting no birth control at all). You were using nothing? No condom, diaphragm? No birth control pills? Also, how old is she?

She can take a pregnancy test. You can buy one at the pharmacy. You don't need a prescription.

Throwing up suggests pregnancy, her stomach hurting sounds more like the flu. If she's not pregnant, consider this a wake up call and either stop having sex or start using birth control seriously. Seriously.

If she's pregnant, you have to talk about it together. Don't tell her you "aren't ready" and you want to "live your life and go to school." That sounds selfish and will be offensive, especially if she doesn't believe in abortion and doesn't feel like SHE can just walk away from a pregnancy like it didn't happen.

I hate to tell you, but she ultimately gets to decide what happens next. Be respectful of that and I think she will reward you by caring about what you think. Don't push her one way or another. Planned Parenthood, if you have an office near where you live, will help her make the decision that she wants to make. Many places will pressure her to have the baby. If she is pregnant, you have a responsibility to stand by her--though not to marry her. You two are going to have to talk to your parents.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if you are ready. I hope she is not pregnant!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 04:16 AM
    Now you see at 16 your not ready to be a father because as you stated you want to live your life. Well sex=babies. Even with condoms and birth control there is always a chance for the girl to get pregnant. Nothing is 100%.
    Yes, you can get pregnant off precum that's how come the pull out method shouldn't be use unless you don't care if the girl get pregnant. Also, when you don't use protect you are leaving the door open to catch a STD. You cannot go by how someone look, because their pretty, because you never know and some dieases have no cure. Let's not forgot AIDS or HIV.

After she get a pregnancy test and it turns out she isn't pregnant I think you should go to plannedparent for a sex education class because they do offer that to teens. They teach you about everything and even show you how to properly use a condom and how to buy your size. Do you talk to your parents about sex?

I recommend that your girlfriend go to a clinic to take a test instead of home but if she doesn't she must use first morning urine for the test and get a test like first response.

Now if she is pregnant you going to have to get a job because babies are expensive and they don't stay a baby for long. They grow up. This is a major wake up call.

Oct 31, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Man I think my girl pregnant an I'm only 16.
    Man I think my girl pregnant what should I do I'm only 16... wat are signs of pregnancy come on I need a lot of help give me all the advise you have... man I need help rite now people answer my question...
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 07:24 AM

Only a test will tell you if she is pregnant.

cmdboy, The early signs are vague and there is no way you can tell whether she is pregnant or not all by yourself.

She should go to Planned Parenthood and ask for a pregnancy test.

How old is she and is there a planned parenthood in your city?

Oct 31, 2008, 07:52 AM
    My girl 15 she might pregnant an I'm only 16.
    Man if my girl is pregnant what do I do to make her feel happy... because I don't want her to regret none of this so what do I do she might be pregnant an I need a lot of advise give me all the advise you people got please... just help me because I want to make her so happy...
    FORCE_electric Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Kids having kids.
    bradysmama17 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 07:59 AM

Well take a test and then go from there, if she is then you need to step up to the plate, and don't put stress on her. I was a young teen mother. I can understand.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2008, 08:01 AM
    You should be more worried that her parents don't bring you up on statutory rape charges. Depending on where you live that is a possibility.

But the best thing you can do is tell her you'll stand by her and mean it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 08:23 AM

Be there when she tells her parents and be there for her, and YOUR child, for the rest of its life, no matter what happens.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 08:31 AM

Be there and be a father to your child. Do NOT let her feel as if she is going through this alone, you both made the choice and now you two will be forever bonded together, well at least for 18 years.

Oct 31, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Girl pregnant I'm only 16 an I need some advise to be a father.
    I need some help for all you father out there can you give advise because I really need help I'm only 16 ready to be a dad... im a little happy but I know I made the wrong choice an now I need a lot of advise for every man that have kids an is a good father cause I don't want to be no bab dad... so can you give me some advise...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 10:11 AM

Just be there for them both, the girl while she is pregnant and just step up to the plate when it comes time for the child to be born. Being a dad is scary, but don't over think it so much. Just being around is more than half some people have had. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 11:17 AM

When you have sex
    You should be ready to have kids.

Sex is not a sport.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2008, 11:39 AM
    >FOUR Threads merged<

Please don't post the same thing over and over.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 11:48 AM

The only thing that you can do if she is, is get your work permit, if you need one, and go fill out job applications everywhere. You should be able to get a job at any fast food place. Talk to your parents about this situation and educate yourself more about sex because once again the pull out method isn't a safe one.

Your going need money and lot of love for your child but it starts with a test.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 12:33 PM

Have you had sex? Then she could be pregnant.

Oct 31, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Now I really think my girl pregnant.im only 16
    Man now I really think my girl pregnant she was suppose to get on there period today an she not man I'm scared like it happen so fast... man for all you father can you give me some advise of somebody that know how to deal with kids an how to raise them man I really need help I'm about to be a dad...
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Oct 31, 2008, 10:57 PM

Don't worry, I wouldn't think about being a father until she takes a test. And if your not ready to be a dad and you are on here asking for advice I suggest you use protection every time you have intercourse. Parenting isn't for little kids. Why don't you search teen pregnancy online or something it might help you understand a little bit. If she is pregnant hope for the best and be there for her... thats all you can do right now an make sure you just take it day by day. You will get a hang of it. But I really wouldn't be stressin thinking she is pregnant girls miss their periods all the time. Now if she misses it for like a few weeks and then she starts throwing up and feeling sick then I would start to woner. Seriously though if your not ready for kids wear protection no matter how much better it feels without a condom. We are talking about bringing a living child into the world. Parenting is not a game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Tips for concieving a girl also ovulation questions [ 14 Answers ]

First I would just like to say that no matter what I conceive I will love him or her unconditionally and with that said the only reason I am asking is because my husband and I have 2 boys already and we have agreed to only have one more child. I love my boys (who were not planned) but would...

Big questions my 12 years girl asked me [ 18 Answers ]

I have two children. 13 years old boy and 12 years old girl. Yesterday, my girl wrote me a letter with these big questions of which she mentions that she has been thinking about for quite a while. Here is the questions: 1. What is the use of me? 2. Why am I in this world? 3. What is the...

I think I like my best friend but she's a girl who looks like a dude helpppp [ 11 Answers ]

Okay hi I know you people might think I'm bisexual but I'm not I don't think so anyway I think I'm falling for my best friend.shes a girl who looks like a dude I don't know what to do okay I need someone's advice.not someone wholl make fun of me but someone whoes willing to help oh and my best...

I'm just a felonious dude [ 5 Answers ]

Hello nannystaters: I participate in on-line poker. As of June 7, my poker playing activities will become a felony. The head of the state gambling commission, however, said that it is unlikely that individual gamblers will be targeted. Yeah right! (1) Do you believe the head gambling cop?...

View more questions Search