Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horacekramer Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 02:41 PM
    How can she get back on her feet
    My wife has credit card debt of 50000.00 dollars on 10 credit cards. She's 60 years old and will never be able to pay this debt. She makes 480. Dollars clear every week and can just get buy. What should she do. She just got sued by one credit card co. and the others I'm sure will follow. HELP
    babyvina Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 05:17 PM

Have you thought of credit counselling? Or maybe refinance your mortgage if you have equity?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 06:06 PM

Well first how did she get so much credit ? But bankruptcy comes to mind, getting a better paying job?
    wakeupcall13 Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Nov 8, 2009, 08:55 PM

Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feet Fungus [ 9 Answers ]

Is there a Alternative treatment for cracking fungus or yeast maybe on the feet... I have it only on my left foot not my right. Is there something I should be worried about...

Heat on feet [ 1 Answers ]

I get like heat flashes on the bottom of my feet only.

Why would my feet be so dry? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any reason I would have severe dry feet where the soles are completely cracked and are so rough that the skin looks course with deep lines.

Help me get back on my feet! [ 3 Answers ]

To get straight to the problem... it all started with me losing my job the only thing in my life I was proud of because I worked so hard to get it. I worked for the railroad for 3 years before I was dismissed. My mom was living with me at the time who is a paronoid schizophrenic. Which is very...

Trying to get back on my feet. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure where this story should start but I know that in order to fully understand my situation you really need to know the background so I'll start at the beginning. My wife and I relocated to Atlanta in June of 2003 because she was convinced that leaving our great jobs and moving to an...

View more questions Search