Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedAnswers2007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Civil Rights Restoration
    I would like to know how I can have my civil rights restored to include gun ownership for a fraud felony (probation... never served jail/prison time) conviction in the state of California that was expunged in 1980. I moved from the state in 1990, I have not committed any other offenses. I have a passport and own a successful business but I can't vote or own a gun. The information on various websites in regards to civil rights restoration pertains to people who have served prison time. I can't seem to find anything that addresses my particular situation. Thank you in advance for all responses.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
    You will need to have this felony expunged. Please consult with a good criminal attorney to do this for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil rights act of 1964 [ 1 Answers ]

What year did the civil rights act of 1964 happen?

States rights- civil war [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know anything about States Rights during/before the civil war? I have to do a project and every website has the same thing. :confused:

Civil rights singapore [ 1 Answers ]

Any information on civil rights in singapore,current or in the past, Thank you

Civil rights singapore [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me information on civil rights in singapore,as I am doing an essay on it. I need more on their rights to vote etc. Thank you

View more questions Search