Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgm40051 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components
    How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it. We have the vcr (an older type-guess it is called a monaural vcr cause it don't have a S video connecion on it) and then we have the Colby dvd player we would like to hook up to it too. Thanks:) :)
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2007, 04:30 PM
    How may PIP inputs do you have?
    PIP is good to watch 2 programs, many need their own tuner, to see another channel.
    Some have 4 or more PIP. Which do you want to hook up?
    I like Picture in Picture for External cameras. Could watch for Pizza person. Boat, Swimming Pool, Baby Monitor, anything.
    Or
    You could have Football Game on main screen, and your Computer with wireless Keyboard, or laptop with transmitter and see on TV, During Half Time you could Swap Pictures and work on the Computer, Game would be up in corner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv picture [ 1 Answers ]

Have big screen TV. The picture is red and very bright. Can't adjust brightness and color at all

Seeing the beyond through a picture? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Yes, the smiley says it all. Totally confused. Last February, I was looking at a couple of pictures and (please bear with me as I struggle to describe what happened) I noticed that the pictures changed? I could see the original picture, but I could look 'into?' it? I saw tall...

Need help with a picture [ 2 Answers ]

I once saw this picture or maybe it was a poster a long time ago, it was sort of like a parody of the photograph "Lunchtime Atop a Skyscrpaper" by Charles C. Ebbets but the men in the photo were famous men. I recall seeing Elvis and James Dean in there. Does anyone know what it's called or where I...

Picture blurred [ 1 Answers ]

First happy easter day.my question is , what IS the difference between the NIKON N 75 and NIKON F 75.

View more questions Search