Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovehimneedhim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
    I Love Him. Does he feel the same way?
    There's this guy, and I think I love him, how do I know if he loves me back though? He found out that I love him through my friends and he always flirts with me but he got really annoyed because somebody spread some rumours that we were dating. HELP
    FORCE_electric Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2008, 01:12 PM

So you're not going out with him?? And he flirts with you?. sounds like you just have a crush,

Why not ask him out? And see where things go
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 01:34 PM

I think I love him
    When you're in love, you'll know.

how do I know if he loves me back though
    Simple, talk to him. If you want a relationship with this person then talking about things is the most important thing.

It sounds like you are very young. Trust me, you'll be in and out of "love" many times before the real thing.

Good luck. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 01:36 PM

I will agree, you must be very young, and you will have these feelings dozens of times as you mature.

But if he likes you or has feelings ( or even wants a girlfriend) he will let you know when he is ready
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 11:22 PM

He doesn't have to love you to start dating you. You don't already have to have a confirmed "heart-bond" to spend time with a possible love candidate... you just go to dinner and talk in private. No stress, no preconceived requirements about how he must feel and how the date MUST go.

Just relax and invite him to coffee and a walk. Then talk. Don't analyze, just walk and talk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel I can not love another [ 5 Answers ]

I feel emotionally numb at the moment and psychologically I believe I have put up a barrier so I wouldn't get emotionally hurt anymore but I have found someone who I want to have strong feelings for and I have felt some sorts of feelings for him but it either comes in different ways or I don't feel...

I want to love him, he's so right for me but why doesn't it feel that way? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a great guy for a year now but we recently broke up and I feel terrible. I want to love him and I know that he is perfect for me, and at times I feel as though I made a big mistake and I will never find anybody like him, but there is always this little niggling...

What does love feel like? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm 13 years old And I believe I may be in love all though I'm not going out with the guy we are just really goood friends and we flirt so much for instence we hug at least 4 times a day he plays footsie with me in class and one time he was playing with my hair ! So please tell me how...

Why do I feel I still love my ex and somehow want her [ 1 Answers ]

The Girlfriend Of 9 Yrs Lied And Deceived Me But I Can't Get Over Her Obviously She's Over Me We Promised Never To Cheat On Each Other That's The Real Killer Kick Cause I Will Never Trust Her Again How Can I Trust Any One Spose If They Had Same Done To Them!

I want to feel my love again.How? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really need help here. You see, me and my ex have been together for 1year and 2 month. We loved each other very much, he was everything for me. We were braking up twise. Once he broke up with me, but in two weeks came back. I still loved him very much but there were problems a lot, and he...

View more questions Search