Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 08:47 PM
    How to write a recommedation for Seminary School
    I need help to write a letter of recommendation for a friend who will attend Seminary School Fall 2010. The person is a christian and did many christian studies on Jesus Christ and I believe that they would be a very good student in Seminary School. Please help me put the recommendation together.

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2010, 12:56 AM
    Hi, danne!

If you start a draft of the letter here, without putting any contact information in it and making the names and places fictitious, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and suggest to you how you might make improvements to it.

When I write letters like that, I like to start them with something like the following:

Dear (Name),

Please accept this correspondence as a recommendation for (maybe, first middle and last name of the candidate here) to attend the (name of seminary school). This is a task that I take seriously and hope to fulfill responsibly.
    In the letter, you might also want to put in what capacity you have known the person and for how long. Why you think the person is a good, Christian candidate and how you have been witness to the person being an example of leading a Christian life as well as being a good witness for Christ.

Those are some initial thoughts, anyway...

Thanks!
    tewomariam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Give us please Samples of recommendation letters for theological colleges

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to write a thesis statement on school violence [ 10 Answers ]

Here is what I came up with. What do you think? Each day our children go to school to learn, only to witness some form of school violence. School violence in the form of bullying, trash talking to dangerous weapons bing deplayed.

Can I write off summer school for ADHD child? [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has ADHD. She attended Sylvan Learning Center last summer to try to catch up to other students her age. We purchased a block of hours for $ 3,800. She attended all summer and on weekends till Christmas. She studied reading, writing, and math. She has an IEP from her...

View more questions Search