Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Children's Sermon's
    Hey All!
    Well, it's late and as I was crawling into bed I remembered that I have children sermon in the morning! UGH! So, this is where you come in. I'm looking for an idea or anything really to talk to the children about. I was trying to find something on the web dealing with either Stewardship (it's stewardship Sunday) or Sunday School Teacher Appreciation. I'm not that good at these but I enjoy sharing stuff with the kids.

ANY AND ALL IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you and God Bless!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 01:23 AM

Hi, All4Noah!

The information on the following links might be helpful to you concerning at least the subject of stewardship. I hope that they are!

God's Love and Peace to You!

Children's sermon: Stewardship « Denise Day Spencer

sermons4kids.com :: View topic - Stewardship/Tithing Children's Moment

Free Children's Sermons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's TV [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a children's TV show about the White House and I think it was rats running it?

Name of children's toy from 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the name of a toy from either the late 1980's or early 1990's. It featured a cat with a beanbag body (I think) about the size of a softball, and paws that would velcro together. The toy's trademark was a furry tail with velcro at the end so that you could add extensions to...

Children's movie from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's what I remember - if someone, ANYONE could help me, I would be forever in their debt. It was about a unicorn, and there was a dark princess type chick that tried to bring dark all over the sky. There also was a light princess trying to similarly turn the sky with light. There was an...

View more questions Search