I have 3 children..

31 year old son Neil... a DR.
30 year old son Chad.. I have no idea
21 year old daughter... vet tech..

I married my high school sweet heart... and he was abusive... It took me 25 years... and getting a job where I could support myself... to find out that I was "worth somethign" and did not deserve the abuse..

I filed for divorce... 1998..

Between 1998 and 2009... I have lost my kids...

They hate me...

I know that I lost my 2nd son over money... So Sad..

I lot my daughter... after her actions of being a spoiled brat... She accused me of Child Abuse... (WRONG) and took me to court... The Judge laughed at her... and I am free..

My 1st son... the Dr.

Well.. this is what happened...

Remember... things between us are tense..

I was invited to babysit my grand-daughter... for the 2nd time in her 28 months on this earth... that is right.. I am the B Grand-parent...

BUT... by accident... as we were playing.. at their home.. the ball we were throwing went into a basket on the counter...

When I retrived it... I saw a piece of paper with the Heading... "GOODWILL"

At first I thought... OH... are the kids in this much trouble that they are shopping Goodwill... I know that my son is in intership... but she has a good job... My 2nd thought was... well... That is where I bought my kids clothes.. and I was proud..

SO... I looked at the list... and it was very familiar...

It was the Christmas list I had for my son and his wife... and MY grand-daughter..

Everything I gave to them... They turned around and gave to the Goodwill... and wanted a tax write off... to BOOT!

I was HURT!

It took me a few months... but on March 3rd... I got up the nerve to call my son... I said What is the Deal?. Why do you give everything I give to your family to Goodwill?.

He played dumb... and I was embarrassed for calling...

BUT... he called me back in less than 1 minute...

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID TO ME:

I dare you... NO... I f.nk. Dare you call me at this hour (9:10PM)... my child was asleep, my wife... NO... my Pregnant wife was asleep...

AND you call me about something so petty...

Don't ever call this number again...

I never want to see you again..

AND your grand-daughter... you will never see her again..

AND your grand-daughter to be born... YOU will never lay eyes on her...

AND WHEN you DIE... none of your kids will be at your funeral... BECAUSE>>> WE>>> ALL>>> HATE YOU>>>

What did I do to deserve this?