Want to have sex with 6th grade girlfriend but she is scared?

Asked Jun 9, 2012, 07:33 PM 18 Answers
    Me and my girfriend want to have sex. She's in 6 grade and I am in 7 grade. I asked if she would have sex with me and she said OK but she said she's scared because her parents could find out. How can I just tell her to do it and stop worrying? We have been going out for a long time she shouldn't be scared and she's getting on my nerves!!

Last edited by talaniman; Jun 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    odinn7's Avatar
    odinn7 Posts: 6,596, Reputation: 1361
    Entomology Expert

#2

Jun 9, 2012, 08:57 PM
    You both are entirely too young to be having sex. WAY too young.

Are you prepared to possibly be a father? Is she prepared to possibly be a mother? What are your plans for birth control? Do you have a full time job yet where you can support a family if she gets pregnant?

Why don't you both just wait until you're older? There's no hurry.

And by the way... Nobody here is going to tell you how to get her to have sex with you. This is absolutely ridiculous and I hope she remains scared. She should be and so should you.

As an added thought... you're not a very good boyfriend if you're pressuring her into having sex even though she isn't ready yet. Looks like all you care about is yourself and not her.
    Angy13's Avatar
    Angy13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

#3

Jun 9, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Both of you are YOUNG you shouldn't pressure her into having sex if she's not ready. She might say she's ready but she probably says that so u won't leave her. U both should wait. The right time will come.
    coolguy12's Avatar
    coolguy12 Posts: 4, Reputation: -2

#4

Jun 10, 2012, 11:14 AM
    I know she wants too she's just scared, I'm not forcing her to do anything what? I've seen her naked before. She's get dressed in front of me sometimes so don't say I'm not a good boyfriend cause you don't know anything. I just asked how can I get her to calm down, and I told her its not that big of a deal quit worrying
    Angy13's Avatar
    Angy13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

#5

Jun 10, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Well honestly she's not going to quit worrying. She's just not ready for that. I don't think there's anything u can tell her to make her calm down.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,733, Reputation: 7221

#6

Jun 10, 2012, 11:26 AM

Just explain that she is on birth control pills ( she is isn't she) explain that you will be using condoms, ( you bought some at the drug store correct)

Explain to her that you have plenty of money in the bank and will pay for all the of costs of paying for the baby.

Show that you have a great job and she has nothing to worry about.

*** So, stop your silly stupid request, she has a right to be scared and you are just too young to understand the truth, I hope she tells her dad so that he can explain it to you properly.
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 61,899, Reputation: 5757
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

#7

Jun 10, 2012, 11:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy12 View Post
    i know she wants too shes just scared, im not forcing her to do anything wtf? i've seen her naked before. she's get dressed in front of me sometimes so dont say im not a good bf cause you dont know anything. i just asked how can i get her to calm down, and i told her its not that big of a deal quit worrying
    Excuse me? You are what, 12? She is 11? You don't have a Clue! You are too young to even be dating, let alone having sex.

Yes this is a big deal. Don't you understand that sex means babies. No one should be engaging in sexual intercourse until they are physically, financially and emotionally prepared to have a child. She SHOULD be scared. Not only of her parents finding out, but of becoming pregnant.

Yeah you are not a good boyfriend. A good boyfriend wouldn't try to pressure his girlfriend into doing something she's uncomfortable with. I'll bet you pressured her into letting you watch her dress. She probably did so to please you because she thinks she might lose you. That is an indication of her emotional immaturity.

And this whole question shows YOUR immaturity. But this is very easily solved. Ask her parents if it would be OK. If they approve then your girlfriend will stop worrying.

As to your going out a "long time" what do you call a long time? At your age, it can't be a long time. The fact is you are playing at adult behaviors WAY before you are ready.

And the last point, is would you like to go to jail? Depending on where you live it is probably illegal for her to have sex.
    coolguy12's Avatar
    coolguy12 Posts: 4, Reputation: -2

#8

Jun 10, 2012, 12:46 PM
    OK First off all me and my girl been going out for 4 months. We are almost teens and we can do what we want and NO! I Didn't make my girl undress in front of me. She likes doing it cause she said she feels sexy when she gets dressed in front of me. And she is sexy, that's for sure! So stop assuming!! Her best friend had sex with her own boyfriend so she wants to do it to me because her best friend said it feels great. But my girl is a virgin so its OK to be scared and she is thinking about getting pills. She wants to have sex at a party or somewhere so her parents don't know. She says she just feels bad having sex behind her parent back but she really likes me and wants to do it no matter what they say.
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 25,722, Reputation: 5617
    Pets Expert

#9

Jun 10, 2012, 12:54 PM
    OK First off all me and my girl been going out for 4 months. we are almost teens and we can do what we want and NO! I DIDNT make my girl undress in front of me. she likes doing it cause she said she feels sexy when she gets dressed in front of me. and she is sexy, thats for sure! so stop assuming !!! her bestfriend had sex with her own bf so she wants to do it to me because her bestfriend said it feels great. but my girl is a virgin so its ok to be scared and she is thinking bout getting pills. she wants to have sex at a party or somewhere so her parents dont know. she says she just feels bad having sex behind her parent back but she really likes me and wants to do it no matter what they say.
    Do you know anything about the law? You're both under the age of consent.

The fact that you said that she's starting to get on your nerves, really says it all. You are pressuring her, and you put it in writing on a world wide site.

You've been dating all of 4 months? Wow! That's forever (sarcasm). Come back when you've been together for 4 years. Actually, make it 10, because in four years you'll still be under the age of consent.

You're both children, which is why you posted this question in the children forum. Stop trying to act like an adult. You can't handle the consequences of those actions.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar

#10

Jun 10, 2012, 12:58 PM

Children someone needs to take him out behind the wood shed and teach him a thing or to

How to get a girl to like me in 6th grade [ 12 Answers ]

I like this girl and she's popular and I'm not really popular and before she thinks that I'm kind of weird but deep down inside I think she likes me too so please help me

6th grade love help!! [ 6 Answers ]

Well this is my first post. Here I go... Ok so I like this girl in 6th grade which is elementary school, and I cannot tell if she likes me! Here's what she does. Sometimes I catch her staring at me, and she acts super nice to me. Derp! Ok, I know she likes me and vice versa, but I don't think...

My girlfriend wants to have sex with me, but is too scared [ 26 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years. We both are crazy in love with each other, but we are having a bit of an issue. We are both at the stage where we would really like to have sex with one another. We have fooled around, done virtually everything but the actual deed. We have talked...

6th grade self contained [ 2 Answers ]

Hey ALL I am starting back to school tomorrow and kids come Wed I am looking for a weekly form I can have my students fill out I am calling it Peek of our week And the kids can tell briefly what we did this week in our subject I have spent some time making it but it is just not...

I'm in grade 8 (14) my girlfriend asking me about sex [ 9 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend... shes really nice.. and we've been going out for over three months.. im her first bf) We talk a lot on the phone.. and once we started talking about things like erections and stuff... and the she asked me if you want to show our affection which means having sex.. and I'm like...