Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2007, 02:22 PM
    My sister in law is looking for her brother.
    I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and Helen. She is desperate to find any relatives who can give some incite into medical background and heritage. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,

Katy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
    What country are they from?
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2007, 04:45 PM
    They were born in Germany.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister-in-law [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married now for 11 months to wonderful husband (at times) I like to have fun, joke around etc.. However a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, my sister in law said they would being going out for dinner instead of cooking, (she and her husband lives with my mother-in-law). I...

Maximum age for brother and sister to share a bedroom [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a son who will turn 1 in November and a daughter who will turn 5 in November also, they both share a room as I live in a 2 bedroom flat Does anyone know the legall age of when they have to stop sharing as I am getting no help from my local council into transferring into a 3...

Brother-Sister Relation Broken [ 18 Answers ]

Dear askmehelpdesk.com, I have a serious relationship problem with my sister ever since she knows I molested her 5 years ago. She is 14, & I'm 15 when naïve incident happened, she stop talking & responding to me ever since the incident although we are still living in the same house. It's my...

Wedding brother and sister dance [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know of a song that a brother and sister can dance to in a wedding

Visitation/adoption of brother & sister [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23, married and a mother of 4. I have a brother and sister ( we share the same father) and want to know what my rights are for visitation/ custody of them. My father married a socialpath ( not their mother) and she has been maliciously tearing our family apart. The children are treated...

View more questions Search