Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogeshbahety Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 07:37 AM
    My life was disturbed by my surroundings so I want to know how to get back to my stud
    My life was disturbed by surroundings so I want to get back on my studies

I was lost my intreast on studies so give me some tips from which I can concentrate in my studies
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 09:00 AM

Leave the stud alone, and hit the books. That requires controlling the little head (between your legs) and using the big head (on your shoulders).
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 09:09 AM

What do you mean by surroundings?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 02:36 PM

Can you provide a few more details about what iinterupted your studies before?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mentally disturbed, pregnant and now very depressed [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I tried, tried and tried, but always haunts me. I am 32 weeks. 5 days pregnant as of today. This is my 2nd baby. 1st baby, a gal died when she was 5 months 10 days old. She suffocated and died. The doctors say she might have had something that blocked her lungs. We didn't get postmortem...

I think I'm emotionally disturbed [ 5 Answers ]

I live with my mother, my uncle, and two sisters. My uncle tries to act like he's my father even though he and my mom are engaged and he's my dad's brother. My sisters are always trying to get me into trouble, and I'm always getting yelled at. I'm 16, and my sisters are 11 and 14. They always try...

I am very disturbed [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for about 10 years. I tell you the truth. I have lost all my love for the man that I love 10 years agao until until I suddely found that I am in love with my ex-boyfriend. It was not my fault. My husband always hurts my feeling by saying all bad words and he keep on neglecting...

Pouring concrete pier for deck in disturbed soil [ 5 Answers ]

I am pouring piers for an exterior deck soon, but upon digging the holes, I realize/remember that close to the house the earth was dug out and back-filled for the basement. That was 3 years ago, but the earth is still really easy to dig through in some places. It is clay. My questions are: (1)...

Disturbed child and giant treehouse movie? [ 1 Answers ]

My son and I saw this movie a year or so ago on TV, can't remember who was in it but about a mother, daughter and I believe a son and the father had died. The little girl went a little nutty and didn't talk and tried to hurt herself climbing out windows and stuff. She was seeing a therapist and...

View more questions Search