Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuzed1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Slut is harassing me
    Ok, so there is this girl at my school who is a major slut and she tells everyone that she is a slut too. One day I was talking to one of my so called friends who spread a rumor about the slutty girl that she is bi and blamed it on me. She won't tell the truth that she spread the rumor and now the slutty girl is taking it out on me by spreading rumors that I spread those rumors of her being bi to get with one of her former bfs. I have told her many times that I did not do this and my so called friend did this to save her own butt and not to dragg me into this because I want nothing to do with what is going on. But she wouldn't listen and now she is following me, trying to defamate me, cussing me out in front of others.. :(

What should I do??
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2010, 12:31 PM

Don't contribute to the rumors she is spreading by trying to get back at her. Stand up and tell the girl to leave you alone. If she doesn't, let a teacher know that she is bothering you.

Feb 6, 2010, 12:35 PM

Im not getting back at her. My friend spread those rumors about her.

I have told her to leave me alone. So now I guess I should go to the teacher?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2010, 12:37 PM

If you ignore bullies ,they get bored and will move on.
    Please refrain from name calling and bullying yourself and try to make the peace with her.
    Tell her the truth and if she can't accept it or believe you,ignore her.

Feb 6, 2010, 01:00 PM

Ok. I do not bully her but I won't call her that name anymore and I have tried to make peace with her and told her the truth. She doesn't believe me or listen. So I guess ill just ignor her
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2010, 01:05 PM

Why not set the bar even higher and not name call anyone period anymore? Set the example for your friends.

Ignoring her is a good start. Most likely she will get bored, like artlady said. But if she doesn't, then go to the teacher.

Feb 6, 2010, 01:23 PM

OK, I will not name call anymore. And I will ignor her and go to teacher too

Feb 22, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Hey just thought I'd give you guys the heads up. She is leaving me alone. But I have noticed her boyfriend (or ex.. I do not know their situation and I'm staying out of it) keeps starring at me when I'm "not looking".. :eek:.. I think it's weird

Thank you and I'm glad I took the higher rout :)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 12:31 PM

Glad to hear its working out for you. Thanks for coming back. I'd just continue staying out of it.

Feb 22, 2010, 12:54 PM

Thank you. And you are welcome.
    I'm staying out of it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Best Friend is a Slut [ 30 Answers ]

It drives me crazy! It seems like every time I hang out with her she's cuddling up to some guy. I'm tired of all the boy drama, it seems like we should be past all this imaturity. Example: Well I just broke up with my boyfriend and I had sex with this other guy but I still love my ex, but now I...

Am I a slut? [ 119 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: omg! All my friends say I'm a slut! I wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, a lot af makeup, and I look at least 16... I'm 12. I had a 11 grader ask me out and I'm in 7th.. and whenever I'm walking down the street guys...

View more questions Search