Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepp23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Supervised visits
    I serarted from my wife 3 and half years ago - I have pr but she has now threatened to have supervised visits - can she do this? :confused:
    ldyastrid Posts: 82, Reputation: 12

Sep 11, 2008, 02:38 PM
    You've given very little information... however...

To change visitation to supervised visits, that request would have to go through courts or social services - and she'd have to prove there are issues regarding the care the child/ren receive while with you, drug/alcohol abuse, or actions that put your child/ren at risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about duration of supervised visits [ 6 Answers ]

A few years ago when my ex-husband and I divorced the judge ordered my ex-husband no visitation with our son, and he (ex) has made little to no effort to maintain contact with my son. I have only received a handfull of child support payments, he owes around 5,000. Recently he has decided he wants...

Are my concerns valid enough to petition for Supervised Visits? [ 3 Answers ]

I am legally separated from my husband and have primary custody of our two children (ages 3 & 5). He sees them once a week overnight and every other weekend. I would like to petition for supervised visits based on concerns I have when my husband has the kids and need to know if my concerns are...

Getting supervised visits [ 2 Answers ]

I am due with a baby in 2 days. Her dad left me about a month ago to fend for myself. And he says that when the paternity test says that the baby is his that he will take care of her. The everyother weekend and pay his child support. But I have a copy of his criminal record and it's not good. 5...

Single mother seeking supervised visits in NY State [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old single mother from upstate NY. My daughter is 4 months old, and her biological father (32 years old) left me when I was about 4 months pregnant. He has never spent more than a couple of hours with her. I am currently waiting a court appearance for custody and also I am...

View more questions Search