Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariajl1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Children sharing
    I have a boy aged 9 and a girl aged 7 and a boy aged 2.. All in one bedroom is this right
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 05:47 AM
    The girl really needs her own room.
    There really is no law in most places (unless you are on sect 8)
    But a girl needs her own space and privacy.
    Also as they get older you really have no idea what is going on behind closed doors while you are sleeping.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 1, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Its not illegal in most places. Your local children's services agency might have some guidelines on this, but very few places legislate it. If they did, there would be a lot more homeless people.

But, its not the healthiest situation. It would be better for the girl to have her own space, especially as she reaches puberty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children Sharing A Bedroom/Bed [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 12 yr old daughter who lives with me, my live in boyfriend has a 13 yr old daughter who visits every other weekend. Her mother is causing a fit because we do not have a separate bedroom and bed for her daughter. The girls choose to "camp out" on the living room floor when she is here. I...

Children of opposite sex sharing a room [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old daughter and a son who will be 10 in a couple of months.At present I am in a very small two bedroom flat which means my children have to share a room. I am on the waiting list for a 3 bedroom property by my local authority who has told me there is no legal age saying they can't...

Children sharing bedrooms [ 12 Answers ]

Here's our situation: I live with my sister right now, I have no other place to go. I have 3 kids (all girls) and she has 2 kids (one girl, one boy). Our current rooming arrangement is that my older 2 girls (6 and 8) share a room, the younger 2 girls (4 and 4) share a room, and my sister...

Children sharing bedroom [ 7 Answers ]

Could you tell me what age brother and sister of different sexes can share a bedroom

Children sharing rooms Who are not related [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there's a law against children sharing rooms with the opposite sex if they're not related. My ex-husband has my children on the weekends and they stay over his girlfriends house. She has a boy and a girl and we have 2 girls. One of my girls has to stay in the boys room. My...

View more questions Search