Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkey324 Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 02:46 PM
    High rish hpv
    I went to the ob yesterday and found out that I have high risk hpv and that I had it with my last child but the doctors never told me that it was high risk so I no nothing about it I also have deprestion and have to go to consling and some kind of infection that can cause premature labor I'm only 15 week pregnant. And I'm very concerned, can you help me to understand and not be so scared
    monkey324 Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Will someone please answer this question
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

May 5, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Did your doctor order any special tests or did he/she find anything on your cervix? HPV can be a cause of cervical cancer but can also eventually go away. It does usually mean you need to see your ob/gyn more often to make sure no abnormal cells are forming. Keep up with the counselling and visit some websites about HPV or ask your doctor.
    More people have had HPV viruses than you might think!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm going to high, but [ 11 Answers ]

I'm going to high and I'm wondering wjat I should do. I mean what is to come for me. Will it be the same as jr. high?

How High [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song which is played in the How High movie, at the moment that Redman get`s waked up, for training, by a joint and a huge BOX which plays the song I`m looking for. Thanks in advance.

High school [ 7 Answers ]

Why is high schoool is too hard for me?

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

View more questions Search