Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plzhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Bestfriends to bf+gf
    OK so I've been best friends with this girl for awhile now and I realized she was always there for me she was there exactly when I needed her and she new exactly what to say so I that about it and everything and I told her I liked her and she said she's going to have to think because it's a big step and she don't wna ruin are relationship and a few days later my best friend asks her out she told me she's going to tell him no but I'm doubting if she's going to sya yes to me and recently she told me that when she's around me she's so ready and other times she doubts it and a few days ago she started saying I love you but I'm getting the feeling its not the friend I love you so I'm getting a little excited but stll I have doubts and I've been waiting for a month already for an answer and ill wait longer because she's worth it but do you think she's just trying to let me go nice and easy and she's waiting because she don't wna hurt me... reply it helps a lot and to any one out there with relationship probloms I wish you the best of luck
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Time will tell. Let her know that you still want to be her friend in any case.
    georgie111 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Dec 6, 2007, 09:47 AM
    :p :) Hi I'm sure she'll want to be you best friend still!! Keep your hopes up!

Dec 6, 2007, 09:49 AM
    You shouldn't worry find someone else or if not I'm sure she'll come back to you! Keep your hopes high and cross your fingers!

Dec 6, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Hi this isn't an answer it's a Q. so what do I do when my friend ish comes along and takes away my best ever friend from me? Just because she's fallen out with her friend and she's all lonely. She spots my best friend and she thinks she can come along and take her away so she's all happy and jolly with MY best friend and now I'm the lonely 1 and does she think I'm just going to clear off or something, well she's got it all wrong and I'm going to find a way to get my best friend back, but I need that advise from you so please email me and tell me an answer. To let you know it's been going on for a month and a half, look how long I put up with and I'm about to blow and I don't want that to happen. So pleeeaaase give me some advise pleeeaaase!! :confused: I really need some help!

Bye:(
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 11:28 PM
    There are plenty of people who don't have a best friend. Some have no friends, at all. Count yourself lucky and remember that you do not own a friend. Friends are free to come and go, otherwise they're either prisoners or slaves.

Dec 7, 2007, 12:57 AM
    I know that that my friend can come and go, but the we've always been best friends and Lily's
    Taken her away sooooooooo spitefully. And I'm my bestfriends, best friend and Lily just come along because she's lonely and taken her that's all that matters to her as long as she's happy and I'm getting wound up and I just want to know how to cope for a while, I've got a plan, not to brake up or somtehing, but so when they go and play, I play with someone else, it's the feeling that their talking about me that I don't lile?:confused: :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 04:29 AM
    That can be so painful. Especially if Lily is taking her away just to be spiteful. Your friend, ideally would defend you when Lily talks about you behind your back. You have the right idea, play with someone else. It just hurts. Have you beaten up your pillow or screamed in the rain? Sometimes if I run while I cry, it really helps. Hang in there.

Dec 8, 2007, 12:30 AM
    That's really good, but have you ever had a friend where they were your BEST friend and then the next year you hate each other. Well I just read my secret diary and I've written I hate my best friend and Lilys my best friend. ( I always put best friend not their name because her mum doesn't like her name on the internet, which I think is really safe, I never put my real name)I get a little inbarrassed in front of my mum and my mums boyfriend, so everyday after school I go upstairs and cry my eyes out till the pillows drenched. But thanks for the advise, but sorry to ask, but have you got any more advise, I've got to live with this for 2 more weeks, I know it's not that long but 6 hours every day... :o
    Bye

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I sort of kind of love my bestfriends ex boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. So. At the beginning of 8th grade one of my best friends went out w/ this guy named Hunter. When they were going out me and him became super good friends. After they broke up we started talking a lot more and I started to like him A lot. I know that he likes me too and he tells me really...

Bestfriends? Boyfriends? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused! Most all of my friends are guys I just feel more comfortable with them and my two best friends always suggest having sex with me one I hangout with almost everyday and he jokes about us being boyfriend and girlfriend my other best friend I used to have a crush on and he said he...

View more questions Search