Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deidre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 12:34 AM
    How do I deal with my husband having a child with another woman
    How do I deal with my husband having a child with another woman?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 02:21 AM
    If my husband cheated on me, it'd be divorce-ville and I'd sue him for everything he was worth, but honestly, the choice is yours. You can deal with it kindly, or you can try to get your just dessert. Have you talked to him, or a close friend or family member yet?
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Nov 26, 2007, 03:56 PM
    I agree with Charlotte234s!!
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2007, 10:34 AM
    If you've forgiven him for the cheating then you can get through this. The best thing to do is to establish your marriage make sure you want to be with him and he wants to be with you and not the other woman and make sure she knows it too. Then you'll have to have some sort of relationship with this woman because as his wife you'll be in the child's life so the two of you need to come to an agreement. Especially if you already have children with your husband, you guys should talk and find a way to deal with it together. Trying to do it alone isn't going to work. You need support in a situation like this. Its completely understandable if you don't want to discuss it with your family and friends, its an extremely touchy situation. If necessary seek counseling with your husband. To reconnect with him and keep the lines of communication open. For your marriage to work you have to be able to trust him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband just found out he will be having a child with another woman [ 59 Answers ]

God I need some help here please. Here is my story... I have been with my husband for 16 years and married for 12. The last two years have been really tough on us, he left for 3 months and we went to counsling, he then came back and after 6 months he left again. This time he has been gone a...

My husband has a baby by another woman [ 44 Answers ]

Help! After my husband confessed to an affair when he found out she was pregnant and was keeping the baby, I still decided to TRY to work things out. How should his communication with her be handled. Normally, after an affair the obvious is to cut all ties with the mistress, but in this case...

My husband has a child with another woman and wants to put his name on the birth cert [ 12 Answers ]

My husband recently found out through a DNA test that he has a child with his ex girlfriend(which was before we got together). She is still legally married to her first child's father, which she has been separated from for several years and when her son was born she denied a father. She named the...

Pregnant married woman fathers rights when not husband [ 8 Answers ]

I live in Michigan and my husband and I have been off and on for the last couple of years. During that time I became pregnant by a married man, he wants custody of the child once born what are his legal rights. My husband and I have agreed to raise the child together but the real father wants...

Husband Going To Another Woman [ 5 Answers ]

I did not realize that me and my husband were having problems... Everything seemed okay until he just hit me with it out of the blue last Tuesday... We had a long talk and got a lot of things out in the open and the past week has been absolutely wonderful... My problem and question is......

View more questions Search