Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie pie Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Someone tell me
    Hii.. I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months now and we've been having sex.. but I can't feel anything.. like I get wet and stuff but I can't feel anything! Even when we do oral or fingering and that stuff.. I don't know what is wrong with me... someone help me plzzz!:(

Aug 28, 2007, 08:39 PM
    I'm 15.. no I've never had that feeling I don't know what's wrong
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 08:42 PM
    This is one of the MANY set backs to having sex at a young age; you still don't fully understand your body. More than likely you aren't fully aroused. When you say you aren't feeling anything do you mean it doesn't feel good or you are "numb."

Aug 28, 2007, 08:49 PM
    It doesn't feel good so I try to lie to him and say it does so he gets the pleasure in it.. I just don't know what's wrong.. is there something wrong with me? Should I get checked down there?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
    You are 15 years old!!

Try asking your Mom.

I'm going to get a reddie here, but I don't care. My morals tell me that I should not be answering a question of this magnitude to someone so young.

It is admirable that you want to know what feels good, but at such a young age, for what price? Motherhood?

Aug 28, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Plzz someone answer me I know you guys are reading thiss.. I really need some help answerrr mee... thank you for answering me rankrank55
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 09:04 PM
    The answers you want come in time, in maturity, in learning of yourself.

There is nothing we can tell you that you will not learn with time, on your own.

You should still be cheering high school football games, NOT MAKING BABIES!!

Aug 28, 2007, 09:05 PM
    I know I'm to young but we've been dating for 10 months now and we truly love each other.. I lost my virginity to him and I wanted to wait for someone I truly cared about.. even when we did first start going out we didn't have sex till like the 6th month

Aug 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
    I'm not making babyies I'm on birthcontrol...
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
    I agree with J9 on this one cutie, I'm sorry. Your just not mature or old enough to be having sex... you keep doing it even though it's not pleasurable... this isn't a good sign. Your obviously only doing it to keep someone else happy PLUS you are running the risk of pregnancy and STI's. REAL sexual pleasure comes with age... studies have shown that women are in their sexual prime around their 40's! I can completely understand that too!

Aug 28, 2007, 09:10 PM
    OK I know.. but I just want to know if there's something wrong with me? Will someone at least give me that?
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 09:11 PM
    You are 15 freaking years old. Been dating for only 10 months.

You said it yourself. You know you are too young, then why do it?

Are you ready to be a mother? Sex=pregnancy. PERIOD. No form of birth control is 100% effective.

What's wrong with you is that you are too young and unexperienced, as is your boyfriend.

You need time to learn how to pleasure yourself so you can teach your boyfriend.

Ask him if he is ready to be a father. Does he have a job that will support your baby when and if you get pregnant?

Aug 28, 2007, 09:11 PM
    What's an STI?
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 09:12 PM
    You are young. Time and experience will teach you.

Also, please refrain from posting in Adult Sexuality from here on out. Your posts WILL be deleted due to your age. I believe you have been warned a few times already.

Aug 28, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I KNOW! I'm to young I get that.. I've talked to my mom about sex and she put me on birthcontrol I thought I was ready k. but maybe I was wrong I ddonno I just want to know why I can't feel it..

Aug 28, 2007, 09:15 PM
    That's cause no one will tell me what's wrong! Just tell me what's wrong dammit.. I'm not trying to be rude I got the flippen point of being to young just tell me what's wrong and ill stay off here forever I tohught this thing was for help.. not getting judged.. all I'm asking for is help
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 09:17 PM
    I told you... time, experience. Learn how to pleasure yourself before you can teach your boy.

You can't expect him to know how to make you feel good. Heck, he doesn't have a vagina, he does not know how it feels.

Time... experience... knowing your own body.

Just remember, your mom put you on birth control. Birth control does not mean birth prevention.

I was on the pill and got pregnant with my 2 oldest children.

Aug 28, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Someone who understands me help?
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie pie
    thats cause no1 will tell me whats wrong!
    READ THE FLIPPING POSTS!! I told you what is wrong. Immaturity and not knowing how to make your own self feel good. You really can't expect him to know can you? You need to show him!!

Aug 28, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Well I'm sorry k I never knew you could get pregnant on birth control everyone I've talked to says its 99% accurate.. but maybe I was wrong I didn't know that

People Stop Judging! Christ!

How should I find out what makes me feel good?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Giving space when someone else is in the picture. [ 45 Answers ]

I have been seeing the same woman for 5+ years. I have been suspicious of a friend of hers who I never met. She started spending allot of time with him last summer. I found out that she lied to me about going places and would see him. She said nothing went on even though I found messages from him...

Dating vs. Seeing someone [ 5 Answers ]

This is something that I have seen here recently. There are a lot of women who say that you are dating, but want to date other people. Now I don't know if I am just out of the loop here but isn't that more along the lines of seeing someone rather than dating someone? Isn't dating someone more...

How do you get over someone you love? Acceptance? [ 2 Answers ]

Well now that I know I must give her space... How do I get over her, I need tips, help, anything that works.. because she is on my mind, no she is my mind... How do I forget about her?

How do I get through to someone in a mid life crisis? [ 5 Answers ]

I just recently found out that my mother had an affair and wants to leave my dad after 25 years of what seemed to me to be the "perfect marriage." I am 22 years old and have a 2 year old and a new baby, my husband and I got married in May of last year. My mother came to me and told me she just...

View more questions Search