Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    restless423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Can't Sleep
    I have a question, I am constantly unable to fall asleep. It is almost as if I feel that I am to tired to fall asleep which I know is ironic. Before falling I almost feel like a faint body buzz or tingle that prevents me from sleeping. What's wrong with me? And what can I do to help it?
    bonoo Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Go and see a doctor it may be due to some medical condition. If you think you are not able to sleep due to stress, try doing some exercise everyday for 30-45 min. in the evening. It helps to refresh your mind.
    funlatterdaygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by restless423
    I have a question, i am constantly unable to fall asleep. It is almost as if i feel that i am to tired to fall asleep which i know is ironic. Before falling i almost feel like a faint body buzz or tingle that prevents me from sleeping. Whats wrong with me? and what can i do to help it?
    Maybe you have restless legs sydrome? My friend had that and would feel like she had to move her body. You may want to read up on this... Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never can sleep [ 5 Answers ]

I posted before and from what I said before I still haven't gotten much better. I did get an apartment with a friend and I will move in, in August. So that is good. But I can't sleep. Ever. Some days I have to wake up early and I get painfull headaches through out the day but I still can't sleep at...

Can't sleep [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I have a bit of insomnia and I like to read to pass the time... So I usually just look at a magazine before hitting the hay, but I'd rather being reading a good book, so I'm looking for a few good suggestions... Please no horror types or sci-fi. Thanks!:o :o

No sleep [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old who is not sleeping through the night. We will put him to bed around 9 but he will wake up between 1 and 5 am and come in our bed. At that time we are to lazy to get up and put him back in his bed. I hope there is another solution to my problem. I don't want to make him cry...

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Now she won't sleep at all [ 5 Answers ]

It has been a week of crate training so far for our 10 week old beagle. We had some problems with her pooping in her crate, found out she had worms and diharia, stool is now firm sometimes and super loose others. She is on a pill for her diharia and we gave her her worm pill last night. She is...

View more questions Search