Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sloyaroe Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Change last name
    How may I go about changing my daughters last name to mine since me and the father has never been married
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Dec 26, 2008, 05:50 PM

You need to get a lawyer or go to the court house and, I believe there are some kind of papers you can get in order to file your own claim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why?

When to change oil? [ 5 Answers ]

Gas is getting really expensive! My wife's car, we drove it less than 5000 miles last year. I'm thinking of going to a once a year oil change for that reason. Should the oil be changed in the spring ,or in the fall/winter for a car that isn't driven too regularly?

Minor Name Change/Birth Certificate Change [ 2 Answers ]

15 year old minor, born in Marion County, Indianapolis, IN, living in WI with his dad, mom in FL--with joint custody, would like to change his name to his dad's and has both parents consent. Does this have to be filed in IN? Are there forms that the parents can fill out and file without the...

Name change [ 2 Answers ]

My son was adopted by his step dad after my divorce in 1991, we have since been reunited and he wants my last name. How do we get this done. Is there a certain government agency we need to go to?

Oil change [ 5 Answers ]

What to do if drain plug is stripped cannot take off with wrench

View more questions Search