Hi,

Today, my 5-year-old daughter came and asked me to check out what her friend, the 7-year-old neighbor was doing. So, I followed her into our computer room. I found her looking at porn! The seven-year-old girl jumped out of her skin and started to sort of shake or tremble with fear. My daughter said that the neighbor girl typed in bigboobsex (she said it like one big word, looking for pictures of kittens. I looked at the search history and she had typed in big boob sex

I told the neighbor that she needed to go home immediately and she did. I then started to question my daughter... asking if anything inappropriate had happened. My five yeaold really had no understanding of what all the fuss was about.

What do I do? Do I tell the parent and if I do, what do I say? Do I let my child continue to play with her? I really feel she must have been shown that typing bigboobsex would get to porn, or she has witnessed someone else do this.

I am really freaked out and don't know how to handle this.
Please help.

Thank you in advance!
Mindy