Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamilsmith Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Stuff is falling out of her vagina
    Its been about a week she wanted to go to the emergncy room becausestuff was falling out big clunps of mucous and blood was just coming only when she went to thebathroom though could it be her haviing a baby just 6 months ago please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 07:00 PM
    She should see her doctor if she is concerned.
    gizmo_48401 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Apr 17, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Soundes to me like a miscarig I had one only 6 months after having my first child I wated to go the doc when I finly was rushed to the emergancy I had lost so mutch blood and was going in to hypovalimic shock ( shock from to mutch blood loss) I was hemeriging I was soking pads evry 3 minutes I was lucky I got to thr hospital when I did I sugest she go is asap before it is to late my baby had goten stuck and that what caused the bleeding and I was almoset 4 months pregnant I had to have surgery to remove it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Bleeding from vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I had a period in jan and haven't had one since I noticed last night that I had pink blood on toilet paper when I peed what is this I am 54 and had a tubular so not on any birth control other than that

Stuff leaking from vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I have brownish reddish gooey stuff leaking out of my vagina and I'm not on my period. What it the gooey stuff leaking out of my vagina?

About hymen and vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I know that hymen covers the vaginal opening. Whether the hymen should tear so that the vaginal opening will become bigger?? Vaginal opening looks small,whether it becomes big during intercourse?? My husband's penis foreskin doesn't retract much during intercourse. Do you think...

View more questions Search