Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikae825 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Sharp Stomach pains and mucus in stool
    I have been really sick to my stomach on and off for the last couple months, but over the last week it has gotten worse. I can't seem to eat food with out throwing up or having terrible diarrhea. Tonight was a breaking point when I realized I had mucus in my stool and it was really dark. Usually after a BM I feel a lot better but now I feel terrible been laying in and out of the fetal position. I have had stomach problems before but nothing compared to this. Should I wait to make an appointment with my GI doctor or go to the ER?. or am I just psyching myself out?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2013, 04:17 PM
    Please go to the ER now to get some relief, then make a follow up appointment with your GI doc.
    Tc123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Jun 22, 2013, 09:57 PM
    Gees, yes dear. That is a sign of something for sure. You will find out later that this is true but please don't be scared here. Your body is indeed trying to fight something off though. You will most likely be okay. But as J_9 suggested, please go to a doc asap for relief and to be safe, okay? Let us know how you made out and don't ever wait again? K, darlin'? Thinking of you. Be well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mucus in stool and abdominal pain [ 12 Answers ]

For three weeks now I've been having bowel problems. It all started with diarrhea. I let it go on for two weeks before I finally went to the emergency room one night because I was dehydrated. Antibiotics (Cipro) were prescribed as well as Diphen/Atrop (thats all it says on bottle). I finished my...

Mucus in dog stool [ 3 Answers ]

I was on here a few months ago asking about my very sick dog, he's doing great now and we haven't had any more problems but I've just recently noticed that he has some mucus in his stool. The stool itself is normal but there's just a little mucus in it. Is this anything I should have checked out or...

Belching, sharp stomach pains, Bad taste in mouth, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

This past week I have been belching like crazy, Which is super weird because its so unusually for me to be burping. And after I do I get this bad taste in my mouth and I get a super sharp stomach pain, it lasts like 3 seconds and then I'm fine until the next burp... it only lasts morning to late...

Pregnancy, Sharp Pains in Stomach [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is about 7 weeks pregnant and she is getting sharp pains in here stomach. We are unsure what the cause of this could be.

View more questions Search