Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wamunos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 12:27 AM
    Matter of concern
    My two year old hasn't started walking and also hasn't started using complete words. At our last visit to the doctor, he suggested a head scan. What are your thoughts on this?

Check out some similar questions!

Cause for concern? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- I began taking birth control in June (around the 10th) to prevent my period from happening the day of my wedding – July 4th. I didn't get my period July 4th but I must have missed a day somewhere between July 5th and 8th because my period began July 9th. I tried to take pills once I saw...

Should I have concern [ 7 Answers ]

I met this gal through a popular online dating service. We hit it off immediately on just about everything we talked about and we have fallen in love. We have never met and it has been two mouths we plan to meet in two mouths from now and spend a week together. Now here is the problem; She was...

To whom it may concern [ 1 Answers ]

If an owner gives the company a 12,000.00 gift is it equity or revenue

Whom It may Concern [ 1 Answers ]

Please may u answer for me this question it is about economics. Tell me the difference between static production possibility frontier and dynamic production possibility frontier? Thanks.

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mom with sixteen year old son , I have been receiving child support for him , every since he was 2 years old. His father and I have never married. Until recently his father became disabled , amd my son now receives benefits from his record. I was getting child support thourgh the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.