Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YazmineV. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Bad pains in my side
    I am having really bad right side pains . It first started on top of my belly button but moved slowly down to my right side . Every minute it would hurt more . But it would stop hurting at times . Is this appendicitis ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2012, 08:48 PM
    I could be. It could also be gas, or the flu, an infection, constipation, menstrual cramps, and so many other things.

There's simply no way for anyone to give you a diagnosis online.

I would really recommend that you see a doctor about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very painful upper left side sharp pains along with left shoulder pains. [ 3 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old woman with left side sharp pains. I recently just got put on the depo- shot (birth control) on this side of my body. But that's was 3 weeks before the pain started. I have been having my period for over 2 months now with only a 5 day brake I'm not too sure if this have anything too...

Side pains [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean if you have to go to the bathroom and can't for a little while and when you finally do your side hurts? Some people told me it had to do with my kidneys

I have really bad pains in my right side [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can someone help, I have had a severe pain my right side for a couple of months now , I had my appendix out about 9 years ago,and the pain is right there its constant and gets worse sometimes , I went to work for the first time in weeks and was up all night in pain so much it reduced me to tears...

View more questions Search