Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scoobyd0o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Could I be pregnant?I'm only 17..
    My boyfiend &ihad unprotected sex for like 5days we didn't care..
    Could I be pregnant..
    I'm only 17
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 9, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Why does it matter that you're only 17? Any time you have sex, even with protection, pregnancy is possible.

You increased the odds a lot by having unprotected sex. Stats say that with unprotected sex your odds are about 80% in favor of pregnancy. If you don't want a baby, those aren't good odds.

But you had unprotected sex, so you must want a child.

You'll have to wait until your period is due. Hopefully it will work out for you, one way or the other.

But, if you don't want a baby, the only form of birth control that's 100% is abstinence. If you continue to have sex, especially unprotected sex, then it's just a matter of time before you're a mom.

Not trying to scare you. The facts are scary enough.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2012, 07:02 PM
    If you don't care why should we?

So you want to be pregnant, you are on a good start. Yes of course sex equals babies and the less protection you use the more chance there is.
    NicoleWillow Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2012, 04:38 PM
    To directly answer your question: YES you could be pregnant... ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 11, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Yes what is this "only 17" about? Did you think that because you are only 17 you can't get pregnant? Or do you think that because you are only 17 you shouldn't be pregnant? If it is the latter than why did you have sexual intercourse?

Didn't anyone ever explain to you that that sex leads to pregnancy? So now you just have to wait it out and maybe this scare will wake you up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search