Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    messpilo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Pain on the urethra
    Hello ,

I am male 32 yearls old.

I had symptoms of urination pain and also headache and my doctor after urine examination found out that I am sufering from Cystitis and gave me antibiotics to overcome these symptoms. After a week I recovered from these symptoms and doctor told me that I am fine. Now I have a light pain on the urethra . Will this symptom go away? Is it a result of the Cystitis I had 1,5 week ago? Should I worry and visit an urologist ?

Thanks for any advice

Also I have a light pain after ejaculation
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 07:33 AM
    You may have to see a urologist. Were you checked for STDs? It is possible you have contracted one.

The likelhood of this going away on its own are slim. Please get back to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen urethra ? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I've had this problem for a very long time. It's extremely embarrassing because I am 16 years old, and I don't know if it's possible to see a doctor about it without anyone knowing or something like that... Well what it is, is that on my penis hole (urethra) and then about a 1/5th of...

So much pain [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 17. I've gone through a rocky childhood in the past. I don't remember a lot of it. Not because I lock it up. I throw it all away. I started cutting when I was in 6th grade. And I then turned to drugs. I grew up really fast and the pain only grew more and more. I always wanted someone to love...

Help I am in pain [ 8 Answers ]

I broke off part of my frenck nail and it also riped off most of my real nail and if I don't pull it off will it reattach? I need to know I don't have any inc. and I don't know what to do I wash it with jerm killing soap but it hurts bad... help me someone... :confused:

In pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a hernia repair and a gauze was inserted surgeon has damaged nerve in leg and groin, shooting pains in leg like a needle inside this was last may.can it b cured?and if so how?they keep giving me pills to take help please

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

View more questions Search