Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painful1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Swollen Vagina Lips
    My right vaginal lip is swollen and painful but not itchy, and I don't have any abnormal discharge. I had very rough sex two nights ago and I assume it was from this, as I was fingered roughly and received oral also. Will this swelling go away on its own or do I need to go to the doctor? Please help as I am very worried and in pain.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 07:32 AM

Due to posting regulations, your age is necessary before answers are given.
    painful1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 07:36 AM
    I am 19 and have been having regular sex for about 2 years now. However I hadn't had sex in about a month, then rough sex with a one night stand and now am experiencing this problem of swollen vaginal lips. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    jn909 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2011, 08:32 AM
    I'm 19...

Hello,

I think that you have probably just bruised your labia, take it easier next time :). Try wrapping some ice in a teatowel and put it on the swolen lip. Or take ibuprofen to reduce swelling.

If it is still bad in a couple of days head to your doctor. Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I foind a Bump on my Vagina Lips [ 1 Answers ]

I found this bump on my vagina lips its been two days and it doesn't hurt but if you touch it it feels a little sore any idea? Im 17 and this has never happened to me and I'm a little nervous because I am sexually active but I haven't had sexual contact in over 4 months and I'm afraid of telling my...

Bubble like surface inside lips of vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is normal to have little bubble like bumps covering the inside of the lips of my vagina, they aren't present on the clitorus or anywhere around the opening, just under the surface of the lips? They are not painful and not blister like and I haven't experienced itching or...

Swollen eyess and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Took cherry benodrlyn and I woke up with a swollen top lip an eyes swollen spots on my face red bumps on my legs arms

My vagina lips are swollen, Could that be a sign of an STD? [ 4 Answers ]

My Vagina lips are swollen, they are hard and it hurts to walk, Could that be a sign of an STD?

View more questions Search