Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxxyhitbabe17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 03:29 PM
    Im am bleeding more than I think I should be, I am 44 I'm going through ultra tampon a
    Im am bleeding more than I think I should be, I am 44 I'm going through ultra tampon and a pad overflowing every hour on the hour for two days before the other day started with a green discharge excessive clotting and tissue as well and I am in a lot of pain (scale of 1-10 is a 10) Also I am not pregnant I can't get pregnant I had tubigation done. What do I do ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 6, 2011, 04:19 PM
    Green to me sounds like a pseudomonas/trichomonas, but I'm not a doctor and you should GO to one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does it hurt to use a tampon? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, today I started my period and I got tampons and pads last time I went to walmart because I wanted to try tampons. Im not a virgin so I wouldn't think it wouldn't hurt. It took me a few tries to use them. Every time I messed up I would have to pull it out and it would hurt to the point were I...

How do you get your tampon applicator to go in all the way [ 2 Answers ]

When I put on a tampon the applicator doesn't go as far as it is supposed to, Why is this and how can I make it go all the way?

Lost tampon? [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure if I have a lost tampon or not. How do I check with out going to a DR.?

How do I use a tampon? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I still don't know how to use a tampon. I can't find the hole that opens to the vagina, so I was wondering if someone could describe it to me. I also don't know if you are supposed to put pressure onto the tampon in order to insert it. I've already read all the package stuff...

View more questions Search