Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkisconcerned Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Bubble like surface inside lips of vagina
    Just wondering if it is normal to have little bubble like bumps covering the inside of the lips of my vagina, they aren't present on the clitorus or anywhere around the opening, just under the surface of the lips? They are not painful and not blister like and I haven't experienced itching or discomfort? When I feel the skin they feel hard under neath ? Im really worried about them? What do you think it could be?
    yazz1972 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Sounds like this is normal,is it around just on the inside of the outer lips, if so its probably the pubic hair folicles.tiny little bumps from where the hair grows out of, if you're still worried ask your gp
    jkisconcerned Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Yeah its just on the inside of the outer lips? Thanks for your correspondance, very much appreciated :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Shave the Bottom Parts On My Vagina Lips Without Hurting Myself? [ 22 Answers ]

Okay, I know how to shave and everythinqq but the problem is I don't know how to shave the bottom part, like the part that's like next to my thighs . The rest I can but I'm scared to shave the bottom part because I can't even see if I shave it so I might end up cutting my **** or something. Any...

I have had some iarration on the lips of my vagina they do icth and makes sex very un [ 11 Answers ]

I have had some iarration on the lips of my vagina they do icth and makes sex very unenjoyable I have been to the doctors and he said that all my test came back fine and that he not going to give me anything to take care of it cause my bady will heal on its own its been a month now and it has...

My vagina lips are swollen, Could that be a sign of an STD? [ 4 Answers ]

My Vagina lips are swollen, they are hard and it hurts to walk, Could that be a sign of an STD?

Urethra, Vagina lips sore after oral sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend and I had oral sex. He was biting and sucking in and around the urethra and vagina lips. Both are now extremely swollen. Is it normal?

View more questions Search