Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clyde1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 07:06 PM
    White stuff in holes on my penis ?
    I have several holes on my penis, not deep holes but like little pocket type holes with white stuff in them. At first when looking at the holes a black thing is there but when squeezed out its like a seed shaped white thing with a black thing on the top. Ive looked on loads of other forums but they didn't seem to help with my problem. It isn't painful when I squeeze them out but they re-appear after several weeks. Btw I do masterbate a lot and I usually don't clean the seamen off the skin after as these little holes only appeared when I started masterbating round the age of 12.. I am 16 and am really concerned about this. I also have many bumps in my penis and have a scar curving its way down to the scrotum area which then goes straight down. Ive never had sex so it can't be a STI STD- can anyone help?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 07:27 PM

I think you should see your doctor about this one. I mean if I had holes with white stuff in any part of my body, I would see a doctor.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 07:51 PM

From what you're describing, it seems like you just have blackheads, however, these "craters"... I'm unsure.

Try cleaning yourself off next time, and wash yourself with soap + water and see if it improves. If not, as Aurora said, doc time.
    huges546 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 08:35 PM
    I have the same problem wow I don't know what it is id like to know
    Jaegerjaquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Same problem for me
    What is this? :S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Bump on penis skin, white seed-like stuff [ 13 Answers ]

Yea.. I think I have the problem too.. little bump on the skin at the mid shaft(most of them at my circumcised area) ,I got several of them.. and some of the white stuff are soft(cream-type) and some are a little hard(something like seed) will be squeezed out if put on pressure, no any pain...

Red bumb on the middle of my penis? White stuff came out? [ 2 Answers ]

Just today I noticed I have a red bump on the middle, right side of my penis. I tried popping it and this white stuff came out. I've never had sex, but do masturbate frequently. I'm circumcized if it matters. Seriously freaking out here.

View more questions Search