Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moomoo54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 03:29 PM
    Is it normal for my 3 yr old to act bizarre since having her adnoids and tonsils 1 week
    She had her tonsils and adnoids out one week ago. She acts good a lot, but she screams, hits, throws things, doesn't want to take her medicine. We see a severe change in her behavior. She has never acted like this before. We are very worried. Is this normal.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 04:00 PM

Yes and no. Sometimes having to go through a situation like that can caus trauma that may be temporary. At first you dote on her a lot and then you have to back off so there is sepration anxiety and other things going on. Give it time and keeps consistent boundries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tonsils removed in 5 why.o. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... My daughter is having her tonsils removed on Friday and I'm trying to get items in the house that she can eat following surgery. I know Ice Cream, popsicles, and Jello... Any other suggestions... Remember she is 5 and is sometimes a picky eater. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Blob fish reproduction, bizarre [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently discovered this amazing creature called the "blob fish." I was trying to figure out how it reproduces. Because apparently it doesn't swim, it just floats around and eats things that come in front of its mouth. Thanks for the help! Jeremy Kendle

Bizarre 'crunching' addiction? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I've read through all the questions in the vain hope there is someone out there like me,but to no avail... I have a strange addiction to crunching concrete,or plaster between my teeth,I never swallow it and only keep it in my mouth for a few seconds but I love the feel of it,I also deepley...

View more questions Search