Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TOC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Red skin around head of penis
    TOK here.. forgot password again.. but anyt other advice then going doctor's?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 03:30 PM

No.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 03:39 PM
    No, going to the doctor is the only advice you will get here. You don't want to trust your reproductive health to strangers on the internet do you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Red skin around head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Tnck here... forgot my password! But... Ya think its always been like that.. and no don't masturbate using cheimicle's things.. had it when I was younger used cream and it went.. came back again?

Red skin around head of penis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15years old and have red skin around head of penis.. doesn't hurt or anything like that but how do I get it to go?I'v been using cream but it doesn't seem to work.. need help!!

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

View more questions Search