Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennyblueyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 12:16 AM
    How to make my 14month old son gain weight
    My son is a very picky eater, some days he refuses meals all together. It is a constant battle to get him to eat, and when he does eat, it is a very small portion. He is 14 months old and only weighs 20 pounds, he has not gained any weight in like 3 months, yet, it seems as though he is growing a inch a month, he seems to tall, and to slender, I can wrap my fingers around his little arms.I need some serious answers on how to get him eating, and what are some fatty foods to feed my toddler?>E-mail Removed<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2010, 12:56 AM
    We have a similar problem with our daughter.
    While she isn't exactly picky, she goes through phases.
    One minute she'll eat anything she can reach and the next day she'll basically refuse anything.

There isn't much you can do other than continually offering their favorite meals.
    As long as they are growing there's nothing to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How you make a dog gain weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys ,I have a problem with my dog(rottweiler).. he is thin.. he doesn't have any health problems.do you know what I have to give him to eat, additional to the dry food to get 'fatter'?. I try all the dry food...

How to make a dog gain weight? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is 5 years old he is a collie/husky/lab, he is a medium size dog and he is too skiny. He eats everyday and drinks water everyday.. I would like some tips or information to help my dog that I love so much gain some weight. Please someone give me a good answer that will work.

Can water ever make you gain weight? [ 3 Answers ]

I know its 0 everything, but can water add to you're size at all?

View more questions Search