Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T0K Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Red skin around head of penis
    Tnck here... forgot my password! But... Ya think its always been like that.. and no don't masturbate using cheimicle's things.. had it when I was younger used cream and it went.. came back again?
    doctor in charg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 05:28 PM

See a doctor and get it checked out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

Red skin around head of penis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15years old and have red skin around head of penis.. doesn't hurt or anything like that but how do I get it to go?I'v been using cream but it doesn't seem to work.. need help!!

Red bump on penis head [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I had sex 4 days ago for the first time in about 7 months and yes it was protected. The next day when I got out of the shower I noticed a red bump on my penis head. It looks like a pimple and there is only one. The bump is almost like a blemish you would get on your face, but its on my...

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

View more questions Search